Body Piercing is one of the best form and practice to glamorize your body.Piercings may have only become widely popular in mainstream culture in recent years, but the practice of body piercing is far from new. Piercing dates back to Bible times and earlier.
The Process Of Body Piercing
- The skin is precisely and delicately pierced, with a sterilized, sharp, fresh and clean needle.
- The sterilized, brand new jewellery is added and put in the pierced area very gently and with caution.
- The passed down needle is safely disposed off by the piercing practitioner in the needle predispose machine.
- The decorated pierced area is properly sanitized and cleaned by the piercing expert.
Different Types Of Body Piercing at Xtreme Tattoo
- Ear piercing
- Nose piercing
- Naval piercing
- Belly piercing
- Belly button piercing
- Eyebrow piercing
- Lips piercing
- Septum piercing
- Snake bite piercing
- Helix piercing
- Tragus piercing
- Angel piercing
- Cyber piercing
Piercing aftercare instructions on how to care for your brand new piercing is granted by the expert. And even if he doesn’t, you should always seek yourself about all the safety measures of body piercing.
- Avoid fiddling your jewellery.
- Avoid touching with dirty hands.
- Avoid direct sunlight exposure.
- Avoid Swimming.
- Avoid Cosmetics.
- Avoid Over cleaning.
- Avoid Soaps
- Don’t let anyone touch